Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 April 2014

3D pencil and pens holder


Hello to all visitors!!
              This is my first blog, I hope you will like it. Please excuse any mistakes. After watching lots of crafty videos and learning a lot on-line, I started my work with a 3D basket made from my husband's manuals, I am posting picture of the same. A cute candy holder, a 3D origami vase with coloured paper lilies and Versailles rose and an origami swan which can either be used as a room decor item or as a pen/pencil holder. Currently I tried my hands on the items using material readily available at home. Will soon come up with new work. Fingers crossed!! 

3D basket with puffed stars

Candy holder made from bright self print CS

3D origami vase with stand and paper lilies, Versailles rose and buds


3D origami swan as pen/pencil/brushes holder


No comments:

Post a Comment