Total Pageviews

Monday 1 December 2014

Decoupage!

Hello All,
            Today I am posting some of more projects I did recently. Here are the pictures and their description....

First I tried my hands on Decoupage... I love how it came out!!
Its a wooden box which I gessoed first and then painted with acrylic paint matching the background of the paper napkin. Then instead of using decoupage glue, I used normal white thinned with water and finally top coat of Liquitex gloss varnish.
Isnt it so vintagy??





I am planning to do some more projects using decoupaging!! I tried one with wooden hangar also using vintage look newspaper. I will post the picture soon!! My phone was not responding and I could not transfer the picture to my computer yet. Will post my other projects too!

No comments:

Post a Comment